1. Assess Strategic Alternatives
2. Develop Acquisition Criteria
3. Identify and screen targets
4. contact targets
5. Determine level of interest
6. Lead Discussion with Selected Target
7. Conduct Preliminary Due Diligence
8. Perform Preliminary Pricing
9. Structure Preliminary Transaction
10 Lead Preliminary Negotiations
11. Formulate Preliminary Proposal
Buy-Side Acquisition Advisory
From representing a company seeking to expand via acquisition, to assisting a management team looking to consummate a leveraged buyout, Wall Street Global Capital’s advisors has substantial experience effectively assisting clients execute strategic acquisition initiatives.
We act as an extension of a company’s corporate development department by assisting with assessing strategic alternatives, identifying acquisition targets, conducting preliminary due diligence, establishing pricing criteria, and arranging acquisition financing for buyers, consisting of all types of debt and equity. Industry expertise and active attention from our senior level professionals ensure high touch client service and timely, practical advice, from the deal kick-off meeting to transaction close.